Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am


 

Wendy Motsisi

Friday, February 11, 2011

I am

By name I am Wendy Maphefo Motsisi. I was born and bred in Johannesburg, Soweto. I moved to Cape Town as a teenager in pursuit of my dreams. The road to my dreams has taken many detours however I am close to reaching just one of the many dreams and that is obtaining a degree in Public Relations. I am an introvert with some characteristics of an extrovert in terms of personality. I am an ambitious, hard working, passionate and driven individual.


 

I subscribe to a Christian value system yet I keep an open mind on my view of the world. I spend a lot of my time reading for pleasure and also as a requirement to be effective in doing my job as a Bookseller.  Customers somehow expect booksellers to have read all the books and get surprised if we haven't never the less a bookseller should be able to recommend books to a customer. Apart from reading I enjoy other things like listening to music, watching movie and just spending time or going to some social places with friends. While this is not all that I am or who I am, I think it's a great starting point for anyone interested to get to know me.

Posted by Wendy Motsisi at

No comments:

Post a Comment