Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BACK IN FULL SWING!

This year I thought long and hard about the gift of writing that God gave me that I have not been using. I then decided that I would write more and share with others, but then , something gripped me - fear! . Fear of what you may ask'?,  fear of people judging what I write , what I write about , how I write it etc.. Now it really doesn't matter anymore I will say what I need to say the best way I know and learned how to so far; ti'll  like many,I become an expert in speaking my intelligent and thoughtful mind , because even intelligent and thoughtful people, the great minds,  they make some mistakes and I dare to take my chances too. Wendy is back in full swing. I use this platform still because it was my learning platform and I want to bloom where I am planted. Speak to you all soon and I hope you will enjoy what I have to say .... God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment