Friday, November 18, 2011

Not all who wonder are lost

Very few thing are straight forward in life.  The road which lead to the career path that I have chosen was a very long and winding one. I started out wanting to become an Occupational Therapist , I was very much in touch with my humanitarian side at that time and thought that would be the best way in which I can make a difference in the community that I grew up in.

My second choice was to be a journalist because writing had always been my passion. To cut a long story short , I studied journalism for a year and a half  , I didn't complete the course, then I went for beauty therapy, that too I did not complete and lastly I found my home in Public Relations management.


This is the challenge that being a jack of all trades presented me with, since I have a lot of talents and interest, till I found a career that incorporates not all but most of my passions, business being one of them. To many I seemed to be lost , because I couldn't name exactly what career path I wanted to follow at that point. The one thing that I have always been sure of is that I am going to make a success of my life and I am going to graduate no matter what.

It may have taken me a long time to figure it all out but now that I have, I am ready to take on the world.

1 comment:

  1. “The Road goes ever on and on
    Down from the door where it began.
    Now far ahead the Road has gone,
    And I must follow, if I can,
    Pursuing it with eager feet,
    Until it joins some larger way
    Where many paths and errands meet.
    And whither then? I cannot say”

    Tolkien begets Tolkien.

    ReplyDelete